I know that I did a blog on this months ago but I thought it would be better to have a page dedicated to it, then it’s easier to access and add to.
I’ve been wanting to do this for awhile. I know it doesn’t pertain to Moebius per say but these are just things in life that I want to accomplish. We should all have goals, hopes and dreams that are bigger than us. Something we can work towards to make this life meaningful.
This list will be updated periodically as I think of more things to add.
1. I know that this sounds cliche but the thing that I want most out of this life is to leave a legacy and to leave the world somewhat better than how I found it. This will hopefully be done in the form of spreading awareness of Moebius, so that the future Moebius generations can live in a better, more tolerant world.
2. Travel to Nome, Alaska. I want to see the statue of Balto and also witness the finish line of the Iditarod dogsled race.
3. Witness the 7 Wonders of the World
4. Name a star.
5. Travel to the Shetland Islands to see the wild Shetland ponies.
6. Meet Chad Kroeger of Nickelback. No, I am not kidding. And yes, I would probably cry if I met him.. Don’t judge me.
7. To spend even a week living in a cabin in the Alaskan wilderness. It would be totally life changing.
8. To lay a poppy on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier after the Remembrance Day ceremony in Ottawa.
9. Get a book published about my life and life with Moebius
10. To hold a successful fundraiser for the Moebius Syndrome Foundation.
11. To live the good life in New York City, at least for a little while. This has always been a dream of mine.