So now that we know the world will not be ending in 2012, I thought it might be a good time to make some resolutions for the new year. I vow to make 2013 one of my best years ever. And you, my dear blog readers, can hold me to that vow! There are a lot of things that I want to accomplish this upcoming year, so here are some of them. I will probably keep adding to the list as the days go on. I seldom make new years resolutions but now that I have this blog, hopefully just seeing them typed out in front of me will encourage me to follow them.
1) Get my drivers license. I’ve been procrastinating far too long for this. I’m working on it now. Practising every day and I hope to actually have it before the new year. I have my drivers test on the 27th.
2) Get accepted into a Journalism program for post- secondary and start school in the fall. Again, I have procrastinated this for too long as well. It’s time to start doing something with my life.
3) Make meaningful relationships. In the past year I have gotten a lot closer with a few of my best friends but I would love to branch out and create more friendships. And maybe a romantic relationship is in the cards for this year. Hopefully. There’s gotta be a guy out there somewhere. Well I know one that I would love.
4) HEALTH. I really need to get healthier. I need to stop eating so much bad stuff. I vow to start some sort of exercise. Not sure what yet. Maybe yoga..
5) Meet Nickelback. Yeah, this is happening.
6) Volunteer with a charity/organization that means something to me. Maybe helping animals.
7) Do something epic for Moebius Syndrome Awareness Day in January. Something that will touch a lot of people and spread a lot of awareness. Ideas??
8) Get a job that is more geared toward my career path. Something in the Journalism field.